Fluke Thermal Imaging Camera
We use the ultimate tool for troubleshooting and maintenance. This fully radiometric infrared camera is ideal for troubleshooting electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and others. We’ll conduct quick, easy, and accurate problem identification.
See things both ways—infrared and visual (visible light) images fused together communicating critical information faster and easier—traditional infrared images are no longer enough. IR-Fusion, a patent-pending technology that simultaneously captures a digital photo in addition to the infrared image and fuses it together taking the mystery out of IR image analysis. IR-Fusion is standard on Fluke Ti25.
- Prevent equipment failures
- Save on emergency repairs
- Reduce down time
- Plan and schedule repairs
- Improve electrical system efficiency
- Identify areas needing preventative maintenance
- Avoid disruption of services by using non-invasive technology
- Benefit from technology that is faster and more accurate
- Identify fire hazards
- Reduce risk system failure